Transfer to my account

Hafizsarker2030
Contributor
Contributor
Refund and withdraw from PayPal account.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ali_3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Hafizsarker2030,

Welcome to the PayPal community! I see that you have queries related to refunds and withdrawals from your PayPal account. If you have received a refund, this will usually go to the original funding source (i.e., Bank account or card that you may have used), however, timeframe may differ. You may refer to this help-center article link to learn more about it. In this case, you don't have to proceed with withdrawal as the funds will directly appear on your original funding source. If you are trying to issue a refund here is the help-center article. Here are a few other articles that may help you further with withdrawal. 

- Ali

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

ali_3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Hafizsarker2030,

Welcome to the PayPal community! I see that you have queries related to refunds and withdrawals from your PayPal account. If you have received a refund, this will usually go to the original funding source (i.e., Bank account or card that you may have used), however, timeframe may differ. You may refer to this help-center article link to learn more about it. In this case, you don't have to proceed with withdrawal as the funds will directly appear on your original funding source. If you are trying to issue a refund here is the help-center article. Here are a few other articles that may help you further with withdrawal. 

- Ali
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.