Transfer to debit declined

babooshy
Contributor
Contributor

Attempting to transfer funds from PayPal to my card. Error message (red triangle) and unable to complete this action at the moment message. I’ve tried waiting for a couple of days and it still didnt work, this isn't my first time transferring funds from my PayPal to my card.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@babooshy 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

babooshy
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from Saudi Arabia, I usually receive money in US dollars and transfer them as Saudi Riyals

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks @kernowlass for your help on this one! I appreciate it!

@babooshy, welcome! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues transferring funds out to your debit card. If nothing has changed recently on your account, and you've double checked the Resolution Center for any steps that need to be completed, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mrprincebw
New Community Member
Hello.. I am Prince in Botswana, Africa. Did you manage to resolve this issue? If so, how did you do it. I am experiencing the same thing for over a month now and I need help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.