Transfer to bank account

zeidy
Contributor
Contributor
I asked paypal customer service more than a week ago, why I couldn't transfer my money from paypal to my account. And they said, that there were no irregularities and it was their own technical mistake and was going to be fixed. Almost two weeks has passed and it is not fixed. I am very fed up. I cannot use my earned money. And luckily this time I can choose not to use paypal for my salary anymore. This has made me ver very angry.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Megan

Hello @zeidy,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community.

I definitely understand the frustration with this. Please do contact us by selecting "Contact," at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thank you!

-Megan S. 

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

zeidy
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried a week to contact with customer service. Noone is avsilable and my money is stuck!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

zeidy
Contributor
Contributor
My money has been stuck on paypal for 3 weeks!!! I cannot contact any customer service people, because noone is available!!!!! Camon! Where do I have to turn, what do I have to do to finally transfer my money to my account????? Never no real person available? What is this??? What do I have to do that paypal finally solve this issue???
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jae

Hi there @zeidy,

I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to access your funds. To confirm, your balance is available but you're unable to complete a withdraw. Is that correct? If so, it sounds like our internal security is not processing your request at this time. Please make sure you are using a familiar device, safe network, and you're logging in from the country associated to your PayPal account for a better chance of it going through. Because we cannot provide account specifics or take actions on accounts here, please continue to reach out to our Customer Support for additional assistance. Hope this gets resolved soon!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.