Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

tigertaz00
New Community Member

I am waiting for two amounts to go into my bank account from my PAYPAL acount which according to PAYPAL are completed and not yet showing in my bank account?  Should I be worried??

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

Santana1980
Contributor
Contributor
Hello , Mark . Can you please tell me did you received your money back ? What was the resolution for this . Because I’m dealing with the same problem .
Login to Me Too

ToxicFumz

hey santana1980 are u having the same problem as me it says completed but not in bank can u please tell me if u received 

Login to Me Too

Rods1099
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David, I have the same problem. I've requested a transfer of money from Paypal Acc to my Bank acc last Jan. 24, 2020. It says that it takes 3-5 business days to transfer and I should see my money on my bank account by Jan 31, 2020, but it's been a week now and I need the money. Please help : (
Do you need the Transaction ID to help me? Please let me know. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Kath02
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me to trace the money i transfer in bank account . What happen paypal why until not i didnt recieved the on my bank account. I transfer that last feb 1 2020 .this my transaction id 5HX04492KW386432W
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525B
Contributor
Contributor
We have the same problem
Login to Me Too

GBH99
Transaction id 7LB33532T28483057 I have not received any fund to my bank PAYPAL Indicate "COMPLETED" HOWEVER, i managed to contact with my bank. and NO SUCH FUNDS from Paypal
Login to Me Too

TrixieBrianne
Contributor
Contributor
Hi can i ask what happened? Have you already received it? I have the same problem. Please reply thank you
Login to Me Too

greecee
Contributor
Contributor
The same problem it's been 2months already. Please help me what to do.
Login to Me Too

TrixieBrianne
Contributor
Contributor
2 months? Oh no what happened have u received it already? Please reply. We have the same problem
Login to Me Too

kim145
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I withdraw my money last month, But it has never reflected in my bank account. And today I downloaded summary of my transactions in your website and I found that the money is in pending status. But I can't cancel or even view. Please, cancel it so that I can used my money to pay goods online. It like transferring money with pay-pal is hectic. Thanks. my ID 26855482LU752943J

Date Time  Timezone Name  Type Status Currency Gross Fee Net

14/04/2020  4:59:24   PDT General Withdrawal Pending USD -295.79 0 -295.79

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.