Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

tigertaz00
New Community Member

I am waiting for two amounts to go into my bank account from my PAYPAL acount which according to PAYPAL are completed and not yet showing in my bank account?  Should I be worried??

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

CyberZing
Contributor
Contributor

I requested withdrawal on 12th of August 2020 to my Emirates NBD Debit Card in UAE.

Amount is not yet credited. 

I had made similar withdrawal to same card before, and those took only 4 to 5 days to complete. But this time it is getting delayed more than 12 days now.

Any information on this?

Login to Me Too

CyberZing
Contributor
Contributor

I called ENBD customer care and problem got resolved the next day.

Thanks ENBD and PayPal for helping resolving the issue.

Login to Me Too

I have the same problem and im hoping for help urgently because it has been 8 days since ive had money sent to my bank account from paypal and although it says that the transaction is complete it has still not shown any traces to my bank account even after asking help from my bank.
Login to Me Too

Rozmaryzee
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. 57G578348H728554G the reference number.
Login to Me Too

AlbertTorres
Contributor
Contributor

hello...
i currently have the same problem...

i have transferred money to an account prior to the problem, last June 16 i transferred money again to the same bank account that i am using... paypal reported that its successful and deducted the amount on my account but until now the money has not reflected/added to the bank account balance...
by the way, im from Philippines...

Please paypal, what happen to my money...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.