Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

tigertaz00
New Community Member

I am waiting for two amounts to go into my bank account from my PAYPAL acount which according to PAYPAL are completed and not yet showing in my bank account?  Should I be worried??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there Tigertaz00,

When you initiate the verification process on your bank account through your PayPal account, it takes between 2 and 3 working days for the amounts to appear in your bank account. If it is two withdrawals that you have sent to your bank account, this should be completed to your bank within 2 and 3 working days also.

Although it may show from your PayPal account that it has completed, all this means is that the funds have left our system. The remaining time is the funds being processed by your bank and then being credited to your bank balance. If the funds still haven't appeared in your bank, you should try contacting customer services directly and we can try initiating a trace on the funds for you once 10 working days has passed.

David.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

RyanBulmer
New Community Member

i transfered money from paypal to my bank account and paypal says it is completed but it is not in my bank ? is this common or is it just taking its time to show in my bank please could anyone help?

Login to Me Too

ces2
Contributor
Contributor

did you get an answer to your question. my situation is same as yours. please share.

Login to Me Too

Fugof
Contributor
Contributor
Same situation for me too, I want my $150 please Paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

@Fugof

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that your funds have not showed up in your bank yet! I'm sure that would be concerning. Transfer times can vary depending on the type of transfer and the bank selected. If the transaction reads as Completed, that means the funds are no longer with PayPal and are processing to your bank. Check with your bank to be sure your banking account number is correct that was entered. If there is a problem with your withdrawal, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us. We’ll alert you by email if we learn of any problems processing your withdrawal. If it has been longer than this, please send us a message from our Contact page.

I hope this leads you to answers! Thank you.
- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

ryansanchez
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem , it's been a month, and the money is still not on my bank account.
Login to Me Too

Omargarew
New Community Member
Hi ryan i have same issue.. did you receive the money at the end?
Login to Me Too

cjescultura
The problem here in Paypal is they don't have a verification step when linking a bank account. They ask for 1-16 digits account number and they just accept it instantly without verification. But what if the user mistakenly entered the card number (which is 16 digits) instead of the correct account number (which isn't usually 16-digit)? How could the transfered money which is floating (since the actual account doesn't really received it) be refunded to the Paypal account? I suggest that Paypal should have a verification process for bank account linking wherein it'll communicate with the bank if the number entered is correct (if that account number is really existing). That's the standard process here in Philippines. When you link a bank account number in an online money processing application, it will verify with bank if the info (account number entered) is correct. It doesn't take more than a minute! If for example the info is incorrect or if it is correct but the account was already closed then the user will have to enter the correct info (valid/active account number).
Login to Me Too

same here... i did call my bank, and told me that they did not receive any transactions from paypal...

if this is gonna be the way it is...??? then paypal is not what i hoped it would be.. just hope to get my money back the soonest

Login to Me Too

Alexe813
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue. Was your issue resolved?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.