Transfer problem

ayocro
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I am having an issue with transferring my money to my credit card, I updated the PayPal account and the card details but still struggling with this, I couldn't transfer them with the application and with the browser too, any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ayocro 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ayocro,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while transferring funds to your credit card. It is possible our internal security system may be blocking you from completing the activity. While we recognize that this can be a frustrating experience for you, this security system helps uphold the safety and integrity of the PayPal community overall. To go about this problem, I would recommend you to try again later and also know that you can only withdraw funds to your Visa Card. 

Best wishes, 
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.