Transfer out fund to My account page becomes blank

far1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Since last night, when I clicked Transfer Fund, it brought me to blank page. It was never happen before this as I used to withdraw my paypal balance to my local bank.

Today, I tried again and it is still the same. Blank page.

Please help.

Thank you so much.

-Far-

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

phoenixac
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is having an upgrade to their system. This is the message I received from them. So be patient and try again next week.

Thank you for contacting PayPal. My name is "Customer Agent Name". This is absolutely an important transaction you are making. As we currently have system update which affects withdrawing funds to your bank, we are asking for your extended patience. The update may take until July 29. Please do not worry, as our technical team is doing their best to have the update get done sooner than this date. We are securing your PayPal account and information as this update is happening. PayPal is also enhancing the services being provided to you, hence the need for this update. I would suggest to try the withdrawal again by next week, to make sure the update is already done. As soon as your withdrawal completes, the crediting of the money takes about 7 business days (not including Saturday and Sunday), depending how fast your bank to process it. I am glad I am able to provide this information to you. While waiting for the update to be done, you may now click the "X" on the top-right corner and click on "end conversation" to end the chat. Thank you again for your understanding and patience.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.