Transfer money to Vietnam Bank

tung11
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a money transfer from Paypal account to bank account in Vietnam. This transaction is done on February 19, 2023. So far it is February 28, 2023. It has been 9 days and I still have not received this amount in Vietnam bank. I tried contacting the bank in Vietnam and they said they did not receive any money transfer from Paypal. I don't know where my money is now

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shan06
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, @tung11 

Thanks for your post and welcome to PayPal community!

I'm sorry to hear that you not received the withdrawal to your bank account. A withdrawal or transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it can take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. Please refer to this article for more information about how bank transfers work. However, if it has been more than 5 working days request you to please contact our support

I hope this information was helpful!
Shantha

Login to Me Too

chipmaker75
New Community Member

Hello shan06,

I have a related question. I sent money to my friend in Vietnam and she is not able to transfer the money from her Paypal account to her BIDV Credit Card. When she tries to call the support number in the support page link you have below, it's only a Singapore number. Do you have a number based in Vietnam or a way she can talk to Vietnamese-speaking agent directly?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.