Transfer funds

Cooperscrossing
New Community Member

How do I transfer money from paypal back into my credit card or debit card? I have been paid a refund which I paid them on my credit card and they have refunded me into my paypal. I have never had this done before. 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cooperscrossing 

If its showing in your balance then they didn't refund, they either 'sent' a payment OR used the 'friends/family' option again as a sent payment.

If its gone as a goods/services payment then be careful as they can raise a dispute to get it back again.

If its friends/family you should be ok, sometimes sellers do that if its over 180 days post payment when they can't use the refund option.

If in your balance click on transfer just below and send it to your linked and confirmed bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cooperscrossing 

If its showing in your balance then they didn't refund, they either 'sent' a payment OR used the 'friends/family' option again as a sent payment.

If its gone as a goods/services payment then be careful as they can raise a dispute to get it back again.

If its friends/family you should be ok, sometimes sellers do that if its over 180 days post payment when they can't use the refund option.

If in your balance click on transfer just below and send it to your linked and confirmed bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.