Transfer from Paypal To BPI Debit Card Problem

andrianjutba
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone!

I want to ask I have been transferring money from my Paypal account to my BPI Debit Card and this is the only time the balance in my account (BPI) is not reflecting, it has been 2 days already... I transferred August 2, usually it only takes 24hrs and I receive the money in my BPI. What could be wrong? In the app it says Transfer Completed but it doesn't say Transfer Completed - Bank, like it used to the past few months. And I have checked the APP under the Bank Accounts and Credit Cards and I have noticed my BPI is in "Checking" my account in BPI is in "Savings" but I haven't noticed this before, I haven't changed anything for the past 10 months. How will I be able to get my money? How to contact Paypal? Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jelaiderams
Contributor
Contributor

Bumping into this. Were you able to get the money from Paypal? How long did it take?

Login to Me Too

baliguasjethro
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happen to me, Please message me if you had resolved that problem.

Login to Me Too

jelaiderams
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I read somewhere that if you transferred it before 5AM, you should receive it by 5PM or so same day. I tried it and it worked for me. Got the money around  5:30PM 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.