Transfer do bank account

Pav41
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I transfer money 3hrs ago from PayPal to Bank account and they still got little yellow clock to it.... normally is straight away... anyone knows how long this will take???

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Pav41
Contributor
Contributor
I did instant transfer not for rirst time and still not received money.... ridiculous!!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pav41 

Its Sunday, guess your bank is a tad slow processing the payment?

https://www.paypal.com/ua/smarthelp/article/how-much-do-you-charge-to-my-card-when-confirming-my-deb...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pav41
Contributor
Contributor
Nooooo....it's transfer from PayPal to Bank account.... It's saying pending..... nothing to do with bank just PayPal holds my money....
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pav41 

I know that's what you meant.

Paypal would have sent the funds and are waiting for your bank to accept and process that payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Pav41,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! Thanks @kernowlass.

I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. Not to worry, we are here to help you. It seems that you have some concerns with regard to the withdrawal of funds which is not been credited to your financials and shows as pending. Please note that all transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue. A review can happen for various reasons. Some examples may be that you received a higher-than-usual amount of money in your account, you may be logging in from an unsecured network, or you may have made changes to your account recently.

Once the review has been completed, if there are no issues, the transfer status will change to "Complete". If you selected 'Instant' transfer, the money will typically be available to you within 30 minutes. If you selected 'Standard' transfer, the money will typically be available in your bank account within 3-5 business days. However, this may take longer depending on your bank's clearing process. Here's the help center article to know more information. Meanwhile, your patience is much appreciated.

I hope this information helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.