Transfer Currency

_asx
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know why my previous question got a reply and then immediately got locked and no longer able to reply? https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Money-Archives/Define-the-transfer-currency/m-p/2867909

Anyway, here is the issue:

Paypal transfers my money that is in EUR to my Revolut account that is also in EUR but the transfer happens in GBP currency.

And to answer the reply to my original message, my Revolut account does not have any currency except EUR. Now Paypal triggered a new currency when performing the transfer and now I indeed have two currencies in my account that I did not have before.
How can I force Paypal to transfer only in EUR? The money I have is in EUR and the destination is in EUR, no need to exchange.

cc: @PayPal_Iris 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @_asx,

I'm sorry about the locked thread. A moderator accidentally moved the post into an archived board, which locked the thread. You should be able to post in the original thread now, but I am happy to help here with guidance.

For assistance with the currency selection with that card, please contact customer service directly. You will be able to see your contact options when you click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.