Transactions

Shinafelix1
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me I need money to do stuffs and my already linked card won't pay me out and my bank says it has no issues please kindly help me I am down emotionally. Thanks you
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Rabe123
Contributor
Contributor

Shinafelix1
Contributor
Contributor
I have $92 in my account but it won't link to my card for withdrawal why?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Shinafelix1. I understand how the situation you described would pose a concern. Here's what I can tell you.

In general, some cards are not compatible with PayPal's System, and it could be that your card issuer is declining PayPal's requests to use the card, or PayPal's Security System could be blocking the transaction. Most of the time it's a compatibility issue, and that would require that you try using a different card.

If you keep running into the same problem, it may be best to contact Customer Service directly to receive further assistance. To see options to communicate securely with Customer Service, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern. Please work through all of the links/prompts offered by the bot in order to see all of the possible options for secure communication.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.