Transaction

KibetEz
New Community Member
What can I do when someone tries to send me some amount and it says, "transaction cannot be completed due to embassy email account being inactive
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @KibetEz

Congratulations on your first post in the Community! 

I understand you're having difficulty receiving a payment, and I'm sorry to hear about that. If someone receives an error that refers to an inactive email, it typically means the recipient hasn't added or confirmed an email address. I recommend having the sender double-check that they spelled your email address correctly. I also suggest ensuring that your email address and phone number are confirmed on your account. This will ensure the payment can link to your account. You can learn more about receiving payments on our Help Center here: How do I receive money through PayPal?

Best wishes! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.