Transaction on hold after paid invoice

rahulbajajst
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying hard to contact customer care.. Invoice paid by customer already and paypal show me on hold and you will get after few weeks.. When I click on get money soomer ask me to change status.. When I am going to change status it shows there is some technical problem page.. Please do some manual action.. About me I am a freelance web developer and programmer and this recent transacyion related to 2nd part paypal during development as per me or mine client mutual agreement.. Client paid it already
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TonyMbure
New Community Member
I have a similar issue. It seems there's a problem somewhere. I hope they'll resolve it soon.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @rahulbajajst,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear your payments are currently being held. I do understand your frustration. Funds can be held for various reasons, for example if you are new to selling with us. Typically funds are released after 21 days, or 24 hours after confirmed delivery. For more information, please click here.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Yettab
Contributor
Contributor

Im experiencing the same issue from payments received from my website. I have a customer that used PayPal as their form of payment services have already been rendered and the payment has ben pending for more that 2 weeks. I am not a new seller Iv never experienced this before and customer service is horrible if your actually able to get a rep.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.