Transaction not showing

Manic_oz
New Community Member

An eBay purchase in 2020 is not appearing in my list of transactions. Normally, I wouldn't be too picky however I need a record of this purchase as the item I purchased is covered under warranty and requires a remedy by the manufacturer (BlackVue). Seller feedback for the purchase was left on July 29 2020 and attempts to locate the transaction on or around that date in my activity history is non-existent despite other purchases on or around that date appearing. 

HAs anyone else encountered a similar issue? Yes, I am aware that the onus is on me. Yes I have checked emails but as I have received hundreds since then there is a very strong likelihood I have deleted it. Just finding it a little odd given PayPal would have been the only payment method available.

Many thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Manic_oz,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting here!

I understand you're looking to get an eBay purchase details of 2020. Any payments paid using your PayPal account can be found in the transaction list. If the transaction is not found, it's possible that this was processed as a guest check out which means you may not have logged in to your PayPal account to perform the transaction.

If this is the case, I would request you to please check your inbox, spam or junk folder for the email receipt for the warranty purpose. You can also reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for any additional assistance.

I hope this information helps you!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.