Transaction not showing in Activity nor delivered to Blizzard

Anasta22
Contributor
Contributor

Money taken from my card and not delivered to Blizzard, nor shown in PayPal Activity. Transaction code PAYPAL *BLIZZARDENT EU1, [removed]

Support is still silent, decided to ask here. Maybe it's just a matter of time?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Anasta22,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues with a recent payment. Did you by chance pay as a guest? That would account for the transaction not showing on your PayPal account. If you didn't pay as a guest, it may be possible the transaction was authorized but never finalized by the merchant. I would recommend first reaching out to Blizzard to double check what they see on their end, and then our Customer Support if they're unable to assist. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes with your transaction!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.