Transaction failed , transfer declined, indian bank , PayPal manual money transfer failed

Harshbun
Contributor
Contributor
Hello , On 9 th October paypal manually transferred money form paypal wallet to my bank account( indian ) . But on 13 th October my money was refunded to my PayPal wallet as the transfer was declined ... Now what to do please give me some assistance... ( This is not my first transaction from paypal to my bank account ) Thank you..
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Harshbun,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know about the failed transfer. Sometimes, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, I would recommend you to try again later. Also, please make sure the details on both your financials and on your PayPal account should match. If the issue persists, You can reach out to our customer support team by clicking on the Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are for help.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Harshbun
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for reply, After refunded , paypal again manually transferred my funds to my bank account ( indian ) on 14 October but still i didn't get my funds in my bank account ( 18 October )... Please give some assistance .. why again and again my money( same fund pending from 8 October ) gets pending .. what's the issue.. ( I have used PayPal many times by transferring funds to my bank account but this was the first time i got this issue ..) Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.