Transaction error/GenericError

Marcinb1
New Community Member

So I recently added my bank acc to my paypal account and I wanted to do an transaction today but I kept getting this error:
checkoutweb/genericError?code=UEFZTUVOVF9ERU5JRUQ%3D&cancelLink=&merchantName=

So does anyone know how to help me out plz.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Marcinb1

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I’m sorry to hear that you are facing issues in making the payment. Please be informed that the payment may be declined for several reasons. If your payment was declined, you may need to:

•Confirm the email address associated with PayPal.

•Update the expiration date or billing address associated with your credit or debit card.

•Confirm your credit or debit card so we know you’re the card owner.

•Go through a security check so we can confirm your identity.

•Resolve a limitation placed on your account.

If none of the above apply or if you continue having issues with your payment, you can also try:

•Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have 1 payment method linked to PayPal, you’ll first need to add another payment method. You can add a debit or credit card, or add a bank account.

•Confirming the recipient’s information. Make sure the recipient has finished registering for PayPal and you have their correct email address or phone number.

•Contacting your Card Company or bank for more information. To protect your privacy, your card issuer or bank doesn't tell PayPal why your card was declined.

If you’re still unable to make a payment, then please contact us via chat or phone support to help you further. –Divya A D

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.