Transaction NOT completed

IBRAHIMMOHAMMED
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have sent money as a guest through PayPal since 26 Jan. The money was deducted from my bank account. But, it's doesn't receive by the receiver! I don't know what is the issue. The transaction ID is 80P50795P58503415. Name IBRAHIM MOHAMMED AL-HARTHY. I am requesting help or at least to return my money.

Thank you for your help and support.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IBRAHIMMOHAMMED 

Was the money deducted but pending at your bank? If the merchant is unable to capture the payment, the pending authorization hold expires in 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

IBRAHIMMOHAMMED
Contributor
Contributor
The amount has already been deducted from my account bank. But, it's not received by the receiver. It's shown with a receiver that the payment status is pending! Why has the money been held since 26 of Jan by PayPal until today? Thank you.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IBRAHIMMOHAMMED 

Is the payment received but is on 21-day hold?

If it is, recipient has to ship and add tracking info or update order status to “order processed” or “completed” for virtual item or services.

To do either one, the recipient has to click the transaction, then click “Add tracking info” button.

PayPal will release the money within one day of delivery.

For virtual items, services, recipient has to wait 7 to 21 days for PayPal to release funds.

There’s no way for you to confirm receipt on the payment since you paid as guest.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.