Total balance

mladen888
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, is it posible view total balance saldo after every single transaction like on bank account , and if yes how to do that ?

I got one cancel transaction from airbnb (refund)  but on my transaction history show -70$      For every transaction there is - minus sign before number

how to know is it really refund if i dont know total before and after transaction ? Total saldo after every transaction

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mladen888 

If refunded through PayPal, you will see a refund transaction in the Activity page with amount in green with a plus sign next to it (example: +$70.00) but the money will be returned to the original payment method. You’ll also see a reference to the refund by clicking the original transaction, if a refund was issued.

Please read: 

Where is my refund?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mladen888
Contributor
Contributor

There is no any refund under refunds, maybe payment is not pass at all because this is only reservation 

it say

Authorization in AIRBNB payments UK limited

Canceled   -70$   on main page
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mladen888 

The seller can't use the refund option if they never received the payment.

What looks as though has happened is that the authorisation was voided so the funds should have returned back to your funding source that you used to pay in the first instance, allow a few days for that to happen. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mladen888
Contributor
Contributor
yes voided, because reservation of apartman is refused in this case, solved, thank you very much
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.