Three direct debit payments not recognised

Noboots
Contributor
Contributor

I have three direct debit payments to Paypal on my bank statement which I do not recognise.  The amounts do not match anything purchased in the past few weeks.  Reference number is the same for all three 4PK22225YHANG but this does not help to identify - an order number or date or....anything relevant would save so much time.  The resolution centre messaging is not working on Paypal today.  I have messaged but no response.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Noboots, Thank you for your post. I understand you have a concern regarding three unrecognized payments. Please log in to your account and check the activity page to know about the recent payments and match with the payments you're referring to. You can also get in touch with the merchant to know about the payments. You can find the merchant contact details by going to your activity and selecting the payment. It could be that the payments were made by any of your family members without your knowledge or they are a billing agreements associated with your account. Please check with your family members to know regarding the same. Also, please view and confirm if these payments belongs to billing agreements. I hope this helps! Thanks, Girish
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.