There are no timestamps on my transactions. Is there any way to see the timestamp of a transaction?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Dec-06-2022 07:24 AM
A transaction I made last year is somewhat relevant in a pending court case, and I'm trying to find if it's possible to find a timestamp for this transaction. When I go to my activity and find the transaction in question, there is no timestamp nor are there timestamps for any of my transactions. Am I looking in the wrong place?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Why the week long authorization hold on my checking account despite transactions posted and cleared? in Transactions
- Why doesn't a transaction show up? in Transactions
- Trying to Transfer Money from Canada to friend in US but will not go through. in Transactions
- Urgent help needed! New seller, transaction funds withold in Transactions
- Paying on two seperate transactions in Products & Services