The sender already complete the transaction, But it didnt appear to my account at all

izzulIrfan
Contributor
Contributor

hello. The sender already complete the transaction, with reciept and notification. But it didnt appear to my account, even email notification, I didnt recieve any at all. I try to search at the  activity log, also nothing. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @izzulIrfan,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I understand your concern about the payment not reflecting in your account. When a payment is sent to your PayPal account, you will always notified by a email with the details of the payment and the same will reflect in your activity page. I suggest you to check your spam or junk folder of the notification landed there. Please check if you have confirmed your email address and verified your account by adding and confirming your financials to have hassle free transactions. Also, please check the Resolution Center in your PayPal account to see if there are any notifications about your account status and complete the unresolved steps.

If everything is verified in your PayPal account, there will be no issues to receive payments. Please ask the sender to check the email address of the payment sent to. Some scammers try to trick you into thinking you've received a payment for an order. Before you ship anything, log in to PayPal and check that you actually received a payment. We'll never ask you to share a tracking number by email. If you received a payment, you’ll always see it in your PayPal activity.​ 

Also reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through Facebook or Twitter pages to get this checked further.

I hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.