The problem of online payment

mojext
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everybody. Recently, I faced the problem of paying non-regular online payments on websites. When trying to use PayPal, it appears Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay. And it's very maddening. I can't buy absolutely anything because I can't use PayPal. Paying by card directly does not suit me, it is the PayPal payment method that saves me. For example, the payment goes through when I buy something on ebay or other online video game stores, the payment goes through successfully there, but as soon as I try to pay for the order on Macy's or Columbia.A window appears immediately, which I will attach, with the above inscription. I cannot write to the technical support chat because there are no available assistants, and I cannot solve the problem myself . I was told to contact PayPal directly, but I can't do that because, again, there are no assistants available. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mojext 

Do the companies that you are trying to purchase from ship to your country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mojext
Contributor
Contributor
Of course, because I'm buying with domestic (US) shipping, it shouldn't be a problem
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mojext 

But you have a Ukrainian paypal account???

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mojext
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, the PayPal account was registered in Ukraine. But it doesn't bother me to shop on ebay, why does it bother me here?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mojext 

Well if you are buying from a company that does US shipping only then they are not going to send internationally are they?? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mojext
Contributor
Contributor
It seems that everything is logical, but, but. I order delivery from the company to an address in the same country where the company or its branch is located, i.e. domestic (not international) delivery. I don't think they care it doesn't matter which country the purchase comes from, the main thing for them is to get money for the product and deliver it to the address.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.