Subject: Bank reversal and investigation

ODonnSu
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem since the 28th May. over 3700 EURO was sent to this PayPal account instead of mine. <removed>. Did you have any refund since? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

yurimsim
Contributor
Contributor

No, until now, since a year, I haven't got any answer from Paypal.

I doubt if the special department for investigation exists..

Every time I have to explain this annoying situation to different contact partners from their customer service center.

My old bank gave me proofs that my bank account was canceled before the bank reversal, and In addition, when, which amount and to whom they sent the money, here to the bank account of Paypal.

I think Paypal is just ignoring my requests and they might be not doing anything, because the money is too small.

They might think I can't do anything for finding money and they don't believe that I could sue them through a lawyer.

It feels like that they are now stealing money from customers.. 😞 I am very unsatisfied with this situation.

It is obvious that I haven't received the money and their system has errors..

They don't accept this...

The easiest way is, if they look into their system log in the server, they can find the solution.. 

Anyway, good luck to you.

I am still waiting for the feedback from the Paypal special department, which we don't know REALLY whether it is existing in real. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.