1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TonyHallam 

Thank you for making a post. 

I see you would like to add extra security to your account so that your children are not able to access it without your Authorization. Firstly, check your automatic payments to see if there are any active subscriptions or billing agreement payments associated with the games and try to cancel it. Also, you can switch on two factor authentication, change your password/pin and security question so that no one except you can access the account. Also, make sure to log out from all the devices while making these changes. 

I hope it helps,

Punith 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TonyHallam 

Thank you for making a post. 

I see you would like to add extra security to your account so that your children are not able to access it without your Authorization. Firstly, check your automatic payments to see if there are any active subscriptions or billing agreement payments associated with the games and try to cancel it. Also, you can switch on two factor authentication, change your password/pin and security question so that no one except you can access the account. Also, make sure to log out from all the devices while making these changes. 

I hope it helps,

Punith 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.