Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Mdaviss76
Contributor
Contributor
Man I swear !
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't heard anything also. I have been checking on paypal everyday to see if there are updates. The CEO hasn't posted anything since March. You think someone whose head of such a big corporation would want to keep us updated on things instead of having his customers wondering like this. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT I think!! If anything changes on this end i will surely post to here. Stay safe and stay healthy..
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
So i just read on Reddit that PayPal is pending on stimulus checks and millions of people should recieve them on April 15, 2020. I'm hopeful. I noticed that some people who received theirs already had no dependants.. I have 2 so maybe they started with low income no dependants and now they're doing low income w/ dependants. I dont know if this is whats happening. Its something ive taken notice in. So lets keep our fingers crossed for April 15th. I'll keep this updated if i hear anything new..
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bg
Contributor
Contributor
Im hoping something cones through being layed off only getting 250 every 2 weeks for unemployment sucks my bills keep rising
Login to Me Too

Mdaviss76
Contributor
Contributor
I have no dependents and didn’t get mines so hopefully I’ll get mines tomorrow
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bg
Contributor
Contributor
Oh fr the letter paypal sent me said a few days i recived the email on the 13th
Login to Me Too

biggurlgoham31
Contributor
Contributor
I did too hopefully tomorrow
Login to Me Too

Khamita
Contributor
Contributor
Nope today the 15th and I didn’t get nothing
Login to Me Too

Samanthawhitt15
Contributor
Contributor
When i put the direct deposit down and it asked what my financial institution was it told me that the financial institution was wells fergo bank so I’m not sure if I was supposed to put that down or not let me know if I did it wrong
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bg
Contributor
Contributor
Yea u did right
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.