Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

ambermama12345
Contributor
Contributor

how do I get my banking info to the IRS to receive stimulus check

Login to Me Too

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@ambermama12345
Hi there my friend,
I appreciate you reaching out to us regarding this matter. It's a difficult time for each of us and I'm glad that the Government is willing to help us. If you don't have a Direct Debit setup with them you really need to provide your bank information. You will need to contact them directly. Based on what I've read, in order for you o receive a check, you only need to provide your updated address.
Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mrhfstr
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. When will you all release the funds? The website said it would be deposited today but I have recieved anything. Please respond. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

ambermama12345
Contributor
Contributor

I have pay pal cash and filed a free online tax .they sent me a message saying the IRS excepted my efile.  I put the account and routing number of my pay pal cash card I hope pay pal has all the info they need for the IRS to send me the money?

Login to Me Too

Kucooshoppytop
Contributor
Contributor
Do yourself a favor and use any other company.. PayPal is holding our money hostage.
Login to Me Too

Hhec418
New Community Member
Would paypal accept the direct deposit from IRS for the COVID stimulus package.
Login to Me Too

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I received my last covid stimulus this way but I think it already had to be set up like a year back
Login to Me Too

Tammy8254
New Community Member
I used paypal direct deposit information on my stimulus check when will I receive it. I read people who gave their direct deposit information were receiving checks on the 9th
Login to Me Too

Skullkracken
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in same boat and I know others who use PayPal and have not received theres.Its crazy when people need this money even green dot users getting paid.if this take too long this will be my last time trusting paypal.

Login to Me Too

stephensaint
Contributor
Contributor

Im still waiting as well. frustrating 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.