Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

elmeshke
Contributor
Contributor

Well, why would I receive direct deposit from my employer on the exact pay date in the past (when I had an employer)?

Tons of inconsistency coming from PayPal over the past few years and I'm sick of it.

Login to Me Too

nakitta
Contributor
Contributor

I just got my direct deposit to my paypal acct. my issue is I never got the cash card cause they never sent it 2x already I've  tried to get it. So now I am limited to only being able to access 500.00 per day cash thru the app AND GET MY MONEY at walmart

But Hey I got it at 1:24AM same day the IRS deposited it YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Townsend69
Contributor
Contributor
very few had this happen
Login to Me Too

peetra
New Community Member

can i cash someones stimouls as long as we both sign it

Login to Me Too

PotPie
Contributor
Contributor

Did your money ever appear, Jenn?

Login to Me Too

Dobbins909
Contributor
Contributor
It was supposed to be deposited into my account on 4/15/2020 and I am still waiting for it to show in my account.
Login to Me Too

BrieBrie
Contributor
Contributor

Me too I'm having the same problem

Login to Me Too

Dobbins909
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting for it to hit my account
Login to Me Too

darkadian
Contributor
Contributor

No but im **bleep** and ready to file a lawsuit and take this to the Local and National News.  Its an outrage that no one from either agencies can help. Yet i recieved WRITTEN CONFORMATION FROM THE IRS that the money is deposited and yet im being told that have no record at paypal.    ITS DISGUSTING AND IM NOT HAVING THIS ANYMORE!!

Login to Me Too

Heatn-3
Has anyone received an email from PayPal letting you know they have received the deposit from IRS? I'm being told they haven't received deposit from IRS and will email me once they have. But IRS website shows my check was deposited into PayPal account April 29,2020. Anyone know what the deal is here?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.