Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

NikMonae87
Contributor
Contributor

My stimulus check is on hold...it appears as if the IRS purchased something  from me so it’s asking me to c from the order but it says it’s a direct deposit I’m so confused 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bm
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone, using paypal direct deposit, received a stimulus deposit yet ?  

At a time like this I cant begin to mentally process how paypal could not be here for your consumers !! 

I've been with you guys for years and all I get is some P.O.S generated message !!!

Login to Me Too

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Temp20230525bm ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

We apologize for the delay, but we assure you that we are currently processing all payments received from the government. Also, we are sorry that our customer service through phone is not available due to the current situation, but you can still reach them online by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Contact Us and you would be given options on how to contact them.

Hope you and your family is doing well. Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Naynay89
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received my stimulus check yet
Login to Me Too

Jerwilson
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone figured out why our irs stimulus deposit is on hold and not released to us?
Login to Me Too

Spotttriple
Contributor
Contributor
Why is my Stimulus check being held By PayPal?? IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING ON EBAY.
Login to Me Too

Jttavis851
Contributor
Contributor
I received my stimlus check at 945pm eastern time
Login to Me Too

NikMonae87
Contributor
Contributor
Why is my Stimulus Check being held as if I’m selling something when it clearly Says direct deposit
Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @NikMonae87 

Thank you for taking time out in posting  your concern here in our community forum.  As for your Stimulus check i do  apologize for the delay as we are in the process of posting all payments received from the government.  Stay Safe.

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Grip244
New Community Member

I recieved my stimulus check around 7pm well it never went into my account. it went into holding it says i need the tracking info in order for them to release the money and that the customer has to confirm it will take a day. im not selling anything im selling two other things but this check was from the irs not my buyers. i just need that money for my kids.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.