Still havent received my refund

Kai5247
New Community Member

I had some money taken from my account accidentally on the 11th July from an automatic payment. I got back in touch that day with the person it came from and they advised they have refunded it which my account says they have. My account states that i should have received this back in to my bank on the 14th July at 14:49.

Its now been 30 days and have still not had the money go in to my paypal account or in to my bank directly? I havent made any other payments from paypal since then and didnt have any payments waiting.

Ive called the number but the automatic message service wasnt any help. I need to speak to a person regarding this not an automated message service. Can someone help as i need this money and wasnt expecting to have to wait over a month for it back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Kai5247

Sorry to hear of the trouble. 

If you're unable to reach our support team directly on our site, you can also reach us on Twitter and Facebook

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.