cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status was stuck at "Authorization in Progress" then 1 month later the transaction disappeared.

Options
elazamora
New Community Member
Posted on

I purchased from Clarks USA last January 12th. After several day my status remained to be 'pending' which I found skeptical already. After a few weeks I called Clarks USA to see if my transaction went through and they said they had cancelled my order already. Paypal said they can't do anything since the status is still pending. Today, when I checked the status, the transaction disappeared in my paypal account so I don't know if it was cancelled and if i am going to get a refund or i've been scammed & can never get my money back. What should I do?

1 REPLY 1

Status was stuck at "Authorization in Progress" then 1 month later the transaction disappeared.

Options
NasirB
PayPal Employee

Hi @elazamora.

If the transaction has disappeared, it's possible that the order might have been voided. Please note that the charges will be taken out from the bank/card only when the status of the transaction shows 'Completed' on your PayPal account. I recommend you to check the card/bank statement, the money should be released back which was held temporarily. 

Hope the provided information helps, stay safe and have a good day! 
Nasir

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.