Splitting payment on geekjack

Tier3
New Community Member

I was trying to purchase goods through Paypal on the website Geekjack using the split payment feature of paypal. However, when I was going to the payment, I did not see the option to split payment on this website. Is the split payment feature of paypal only available through certain websites or services? If not, is there a way that I can use the split payment feature to use two different cards in order to make the purchase on this website? For context, the website does not have an in built ability to split payment between two cards, which is why I was attempting to make the purchase on paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Tier3,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

The PayPal Bill Split feature helps you easily split costs between friends and family. There are two methods of Bill Splitting: Bill Split and Partner Bill Split. The option you are referring to is the Partner Bill Split, which is only available on select websites. If you don't the see option "Split with PayPal" at checkout, it means that you can't use it for that specific website. You can also avail of the first option. You can find more information here.

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.