Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Allanah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry to find that the community hasn't yet provided an answer to this thread. I'm happy to assist.

Please take a look at this Help Center article with troubleshooting tips for declined payments.

Please note that this post is marked as the solution in order to float it to the top for visibility in a long thread with many posts. If your issue is not resolved by the above linked article, please contact customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

JohnS2
New Community Member

Just started getting this error yesterday. So have two other people trying to send money to me.

Login to Me Too

Yash11
New Community Member

Fix this me and my 4 friends are facing this now

Login to Me Too

kmshaun
Contributor
Contributor
 I face the problem after Refund
Login to Me Too

joe1998
Contributor
Contributor
same as me brother someone refunded me and after that i tried sending and im still encoutering this problem did u find any solution yet ?
Login to Me Too

snxw
New Community Member
this is what’s happening to me too after refund.
Login to Me Too

karlenko123
Contributor
Contributor

This thing is still exist. So annoying

Login to Me Too

Rahkouf
New Community Member
I also getting this annoying error , i've no idea would you please help me ? I confirmed my full details of account I confirmed my email I linked my credit card But when my friend try to send me money ( About 20-25 $ ) It shows him this problème he is from USA and i'am from algeria ? Just waiting for a solution thanks in advance !
Login to Me Too

riazazmah
Contributor
Contributor

me to i have the same problem i need a help

Login to Me Too

arujk
New Community Member

I have the same problem help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.