Sorry, we couldn't confirm it’s you

anassdrawi
New Community Member

hi when ever i'am trying to send money to one of my friends or anyone else paypal keep redirect me to a page and tell me that " Sorry, we couldn't confirm it’s you" please is there anyone could help me

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anassdrawi 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Also have you completed i.d. verification or anything else to finish / verify your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @anassdrawi

I regret the negative experience you have had so far dealing with regaining access to your PayPal account. Please don’t worry. I'd suggest following the below troubleshooting steps:

1. Attempt to use a different verification method(like full card number, security questions etc)

1. Attempt a login through the device, location or IP address more consistent with previous account activity

3.Use a different browser or device.

1. Activate location services in your device or in the browser.

1. Ensure the account is not being used using VPN or hosting IP.

1. Wait 24-72 hours before login attempts.

1. Attempt a password reset, even though you know the password already.

1. Clear cache and cookies.

If this did not work, I'd suggest calling us again during the business hours and one of our representatives should be able to connect for assistance. Thank you. 

Regards, 

Harley125

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.