Sorry we cant confirm its you!

brandonquni
Contributor
Contributor

Every time i try and withdraw money it says sorry i cant confirm its you.
I haven't changed location or anything i just added a new card because it came in the mail.

I have been waiting 48 hours and it still doesn't work is there any other solutions?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brandonquni 

Did you confirm the card after adding it and does the billing addy of the card match your paypal addy?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

brandonquni
Contributor
Contributor

Yes and its been 3 days since ive added the card

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @brandonquni,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while withdrawing funds. I know it is important to have funds at the right time. Please make sure you are logging in from a secure location and avoid using any VPNs or Proxy Servers. Kindly try some troubleshooting steps such as clearing the cache and cookies or by using a different browser or device and try again at later time. If the issue persists, you can certainly contact out customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.