Sorry, this recipient can’t accept payments right now.

Ahtao94
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am from Malaysia and sell something to USA, but when buyer want to pay me the money, he get an error :"Sorry, this recipient can’t accept payments right now", so what should I do to receive payment?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ahtao94
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but I still dont know what I need to do to get payment from another country...

Should I need do some setting?
1. set a credit card?
2. set primary currencie to usd?

3. set something in account setting?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Ahtao94,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties to receive payments. The possible reason that buyer not able to send payments to your account is because your account is unverified or you may need to confirm some of your information in your PayPal account to start receiving payments. You can get your account verified by following the steps listed here.

Please check your notification bar or resolution center to complete any pending actions listed there. Once you submit the information, our team will verify the information and update you in 5-7 business days via email. If you need any further assistance, you may also reach out to our team by available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page.

I hope this information helps!
Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.