Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations.

klajd1
Contributor
Contributor
hello my friend want to send me money from her paypal account but she cant send me for a reason it says : Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations.why? does paypal its not allowed to albania! she is sending me the money from canada btw,thanks
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NGOstar 

Nope nothing identical about it at all, the link I supplied for the poster from Albania is for only a few countries that have to abide by extra regulations to use paypal.

You are not in one of those countries so the reason you are having the issue is for a differing reason and maybe to do with the person or country you are dealing with, but as you have given 0 information apart from saying my link does not work when it clearly does then can't advise.

Try another browser if you want to read the link, the original poster and myself read it fine.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NGOstar
Contributor
Contributor

If you're unable to see the similarities between two problems which are showing an IDENTICAL error message, then I really can't help you.  It is the SOLUTION which is contingent on what country the user is in, not the problem itself.  So coming to this thread with the exact same title is an informed step to take for any user. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.