Sir i have requested to withdraw money through PayPal on 2 July 2022. But i didn't get money.

Ashish_123
Contributor
Contributor
Sir i have requested to withdraw money through PayPal on 2 July 2022. But i didn't get money till now. My payment was hold due to incomplete KYC, i completed kyc but didn't get money. Withdrawal amount was 12$.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashish_123 

Did you receive the funds into your paypal balance? If so the funds would auto withdraw in your country to any linked and confirmed bank account.

So did you receive the funds and they showed in your balance?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ashish_123
Contributor
Contributor
Perks.com sent you $ 12.00 USD Before we can deposit the payment into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. Please provide the missing information by 1 August 2022, or the payment will be returned to the sender. I have got this message through mail by 2 July 2022. So please check it and share the reason why i didn't get money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.