Send money to international account before it is automatically withdrawn to my bank account

Ananthunair
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,can i transfer money from my indian paypal balance to an international account before it is automatically withdrawn to my bank account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ananthunair 

Due to India’s regulations, we’ll transfer your PayPal balance automatically every day to your local bank account. If you’ve more than 1 bank account added to your PayPal account, you can select your preferred bank account for the automatic transfers.

In this case when you have money in  your PayPal account, you can transfer to an international account.

If you are trying to send money money in different currency you can click here.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ananthunair 

Due to India’s regulations, we’ll transfer your PayPal balance automatically every day to your local bank account. If you’ve more than 1 bank account added to your PayPal account, you can select your preferred bank account for the automatic transfers.

In this case when you have money in  your PayPal account, you can transfer to an international account.

If you are trying to send money money in different currency you can click here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.