Seller doesn't receive the money i send him

Chalawann
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to pay for goods, but the seller doesn't received the money. He does get emails from Paypal, but none about payments i'm sending him. It shows on my profile, but not his. The seller even tried to request me money, but it doesn't receive it either this way. This is frustating, as both of us would really like this deal to works... Is it a problem with his email ? Or with Paypal ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Chalawann

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

You mentioned the seller has an issue with their email, it sounds like the seller has not confirmed their email address. 

In order to receive a payment, their email address must be confirmed, please send these steps to the seller: How do I confirm my email address? 

However as highlighted by @kernowlass, you should have the option to cancel this if the seller is unable to confirm their email address. Thank you for your help and information, @kernowlass 🙂 

For help with cancelling a payment, see: Can I cancel a PayPal payment that I've already sent?

Have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chalawann 

Is he in the same country as you?

Currencies?

Transaction type ie goods/services or friends/family.

What does it say on the transaction in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chalawann
Contributor
Contributor

We are both from Canada and I'm paying with canadian dollars. The transaction type is Good and Services. On my Paypal Account, the transaction is still pending, until the seller accept my payment, but the seller hasn't received anything and nothing is showing up on their profile. I'll probably cancel the transaction, because the seller is not really cooperative

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chalawann 

Sounds an issue on his account, if you have a cancel option then there would be a mistake with the email address ie a typo or spelling error.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chalawann
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Must be that, I have the option to cancel the transaction, but the seller is telling me that there's nothing wrong with their email...  

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Chalawann

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

You mentioned the seller has an issue with their email, it sounds like the seller has not confirmed their email address. 

In order to receive a payment, their email address must be confirmed, please send these steps to the seller: How do I confirm my email address? 

However as highlighted by @kernowlass, you should have the option to cancel this if the seller is unable to confirm their email address. Thank you for your help and information, @kernowlass 🙂 

For help with cancelling a payment, see: Can I cancel a PayPal payment that I've already sent?

Have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.