Security Check Error

pamela_heine
New Community Member

Recently (Since 3 Days) I tried to make a transaction and PayPal asked me for a Security Check it's not a problem if they ask thousand time to get through their Security Check I'm agree but the problem is they gave me just one option SMS Verification I don't know why they only giving me one option cause I have enabled 2 Factor Verification and also I gave 2 Security Questions they don't ask for that. Ow I forgot to mention there's another issue I'm facing that is when I log into my PayPal account all the time it sends me an Email with "Logged into from an unauthorized location" I'm continuously logging in from this PC since beginning and I guess that's why (unauthorized logging) they are asking me to go through the Security Check all the time while transaction the main issue here is they are showing me the mobile number I verified PayPal with in the Security Check option and when I click to send me an SMS it tells me they can't verify it's me when I click on "Try another way" they give me the same option and when I do the same they tells me the same thing that they can't verify it's me I'm trying to make an important transaction but PayPal is playing with me -_-

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.