Retry a failed automatic payment/transaction (due to low balance)

Botondus
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have an automatic monthly payment set up for the UN World Food Programme. But this month on January 5th this payment failed because my balance was too low. Now I have fixed the balance but I don't see any way to retry sending this payment manually? I don't even see any failed payment in my activity log. What's the recommended way for me to resend this payment?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Botondus 

Thank you for the post. I understand you are concerned about the automatic payment that is not processed due to low balance. I suggest you to check the balance in other funding sources linked to PayPal, there is a possibility that payment might have debited from other bank or card. If you do not see any, please contact UN World Food Programme and check if there is any hold on the agreement set up for automatic debit. 

Hope it gets sorted soon.

Thank you
Heer

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Botondus 

Thank you for the post. I understand you are concerned about the automatic payment that is not processed due to low balance. I suggest you to check the balance in other funding sources linked to PayPal, there is a possibility that payment might have debited from other bank or card. If you do not see any, please contact UN World Food Programme and check if there is any hold on the agreement set up for automatic debit. 

Hope it gets sorted soon.

Thank you
Heer

Login to Me Too

Botondus
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the advice. I've checked and definitely the payment didn't go through. I have contacted them to see what is the situation on their end and how we can resolve it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.