cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retry a failed automatic payment/transaction (due to low balance)

Options
Go to solution
Botondus
Contributor
Posted on

Hi,

I have an automatic monthly payment set up for the UN World Food Programme. But this month on January 5th this payment failed because my balance was too low. Now I have fixed the balance but I don't see any way to retry sending this payment manually? I don't even see any failed payment in my activity log. What's the recommended way for me to resend this payment?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Options
Go to solution
Heer_S
PayPal Employee

Hi @Botondus 

Thank you for the post. I understand you are concerned about the automatic payment that is not processed due to low balance. I suggest you to check the balance in other funding sources linked to PayPal, there is a possibility that payment might have debited from other bank or card. If you do not see any, please contact UN World Food Programme and check if there is any hold on the agreement set up for automatic debit. 

Hope it gets sorted soon.

Thank you
Heer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Options
Go to solution
Heer_S
PayPal Employee

Hi @Botondus 

Thank you for the post. I understand you are concerned about the automatic payment that is not processed due to low balance. I suggest you to check the balance in other funding sources linked to PayPal, there is a possibility that payment might have debited from other bank or card. If you do not see any, please contact UN World Food Programme and check if there is any hold on the agreement set up for automatic debit. 

Hope it gets sorted soon.

Thank you
Heer

Options
Go to solution
Botondus
Contributor

Thanks for the advice. I've checked and definitely the payment didn't go through. I have contacted them to see what is the situation on their end and how we can resolve it.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.