Resolution Center refund-30 days out.

Boogaloo1
New Community Member

I bought a lot of designer bags from a guy who said he bought them for his girlfriend who took off and married someone else across the country and left these. The ad was beautiful but when I actually got the bags the only one that was authentic was so torn up at the bottom, I wouldn’t even donate it. I won the dispute and I normally get refunds the next business day but it’s been a month and it’s still not back on my debit card. It’s not my bank, I got another refund after this and it was there the next day. I’ve written PayPal to have them check it at least 4 times but no one will take the time to check it, and I’ve heard nothing nasty from the seller so I assume he has no idea that PayPal took a good deal of money from his account. Anyone know what I should do? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

I heard of people that had to wait even longer than 30 and even then still not get their refund paypal has been really bad about helping victims really so you can only wait or continue to call paypal or messaging them till someone deals with it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.