Repeat the Transaction is not working - help

kylief
Contributor
Contributor

I have someone that I pay regularly.  I used to be able to repeat the transaction and it would retain the payment amount and just calculate the current exchange rate, but this function is no longer working,  When I press repeat the transaction it just takes me to a list of people I've paid previously.  I saw that someone else is having the same problem but no response to her question was received.

Have Paypal withdrawn this functionality and is anyone else having the same problem?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_WendyD

Hello @kylief, 

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you're encountering issues with your account. If you're seeing the option to Repeat the transaction, it means that the feature it's still available. If it's taking you to a list of people you've previously paid, it's possible that the person you're trying to send the payment to no longer has an active PayPal account or has changed their email address. I would suggest reaching out to the receiver and verify the email address. If the issue persist, please contact our customer support.

-Wendy

Login to Me Too

kylief
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Wendy - no it's all my regular payments this feature is not working.  I can select and pay them manually but not via the repeat the transaction feature.  It's very frustrating.

Kylie

Login to Me Too

Celebok
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem.  I first noticed it a few weeks ago (mid-April 2022), and thought it was just a temporary glitch, but it's still happening.  Anytime I click Repeat This Transaction, no matter who it is, it takes me to the regular Send page with my list of possible recipients, and I have to select the person and then type in the amount.  It's only a minor inconvenience, but it just doesn't work the way it used to.

Login to Me Too

scottgeiger
New Community Member

Also having this problem too.  Like others I thought it was just a temporary "glitch", but it has been a few months now and it still doesn't work

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.