Rejected purchase from Harvey Norman online.

VickiOB
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to purchase an item from Harvey Norman online shop and their security system rejected my purchase. They take the money and hold on to it for a week though. My husband had the same problem purchasing from HN several months ago. Valid address, valid bank account and PayPal account. Anyone else had this problem, is their way of making money, gain interest from the money you have had taken out of your account before they return it?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SassyFruit23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

This just happened to me! They rejected my order and I had a valid address, valid bank account and PayPal account. Just wondering, when will they refund the money/how long did it take for the money to be put back into your account? They have taken the money from me but I am not sure when they will refund it! Please help. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @SassyFruit23,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Normally, a refund will begin to process as soon as the merchant or PayPal authorizes is. Here's a Help Center article to shed a bit more light on the processing timeframes back to your funding source: How is a refund credited to my PayPal account?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.