Refunds

jennifermoss09
Contributor
Contributor
I received a refund from something I purchased on eBay. It says the refund is an echeck, how to I locate my account balance to move the money to my bank?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jennifermoss09 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jennifermoss09 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Marija20
Contributor
Contributor

I got a refund, how to leave money on my PayPal balance?

Login to Me Too

Wargasm
New Community Member

how long u wait to get the refund ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wargasm 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JemimaP
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like forever.  I am chasing several refunds that are listed on my transactions.

Login to Me Too

Themanfrommars
New Community Member

May I seek guidance or help,  eBay refunded on Nov 5, 2020 until now, but PayPal until now not yet credited to my account.  It's almost eight days now

I can't reach them.   

Appreciated from any help from you

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

tinarose-1978
Contributor
Contributor
This has also happened to me, my refund is saying pending and it has now been 7 days since the eBay seller issued me a refund
Login to Me Too

AdrianFBY
New Community Member

For 7 days i have a refund. It is shown in PayPal acount but not on my Bank Acount..

What should we make?

Tryed to call them few times but no answer... Only robot talking.. 🙁

Thank you all

Login to Me Too

Biiyang25
Did you got your refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.